RE: [FR-devel] Nishio's Source Browser

From: Curt Hibbs
Subject: RE: [FR-devel] Nishio's Source Browser
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 19:34:30 -0700

Hal E. Fulton wrote:

> Mailing list glitch!
>
> Ah, I can finally prove this is happening. Sometimes an email
> doesn't get to me for whatever reason. (Could be something
> wrong at my end, I guess.)
>
> For example, I replied to Bob's post.
>
> Apparently he answered back (in a post I never saw).
>
> Then I saw Curt's post which quoted that response.
>
> Anyone else ever see this happen?

Maybe you need a new ISP. It actually could be your ISP. I was working on a
project once where everyone (6 people) worked from their homes. For a period
of about 3 months everyone that had Pacific Bell (our local phone company)
for an ISP experienced sporadic email delays -- sometimes an email would
arrive a day or two late!

Curt