freetalk-dev

[Freetalk-dev] [Patch] bind keys

From: Matthias Quasthoff
Subject: [Freetalk-dev] [Patch] bind keys
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 19:24:17 +0200

Hi all,

I was missing a simple way of displaying the current roster status while
composing a new instant message in freetalk. I thought it might be handy
assigning arbitrary commands to some keys like ctrl+something. I added a
new scheme function ft-bind-key. Currently I make use of it via

(ft-bind-key 8 "(/who 0)")

displaying the roster by pressing ctrl+h without interrupting
composition of new messages or commands. If you like the patch, here it
is :-) If you'd rather like to see some improvements, I'd like to know.

Have a nice day,
Matthias