[Fsfe-uk] The Container Project Launches....

From: mobbsey
Subject: [Fsfe-uk] The Container Project Launches....
Date: Fri, 2 May 2003 07:49:44 +0100

Hi all,

Just to let you know that The Container Project here in Jamaica launched
yesterday with lots of official support (that is, support now that it's up and
running).

I've put some reports and pictures up at:
http://www.fraw.org.uk/jamaica/index.shtml

Everything works really well, and the public were in today and really
discovering what they can do with the equipment (even better when we can get a
phone line in).

There'll be more documentation to follow, but not until after I get back.

You might like to refer other people to the site so that they can learn a
little more about initiating access projects.

P.