Re: [Fsfe-uk] Fw: OFT and MSSA

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Fw: OFT and MSSA
Date: Mon, 05 May 2003 22:36:54 -0000

Tom Knight <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi just seen this on a local list in Sheffield and thought people may
> be interested.

I am pleased to say that Ian Lynch will probably speak about this at
AFFSAC in Birmingham on Sat 17 May.  http://www.affs.org.uk/affsac.html

I know we're a little late in publishing the schedules, but I'm waiting
for a response from one speaker who may not be able to attend.  I also
have a couple (literally) of the shorter talk slots still unfilled,
so any more offers of short talks are still welcome.  Hopefully tomorrow
will see the last pieces of the jigsaw in place.

MJR