[glob2-devel] Message history

From: Hein-Pieter van Braam
Subject: [glob2-devel] Message history
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 04:54:04 +0100

hi all!

I've implemented a little message history in glob2 cvs. Have a look at it! you
activate it by pressing "h" and you deactivate it with "h" too.

Right now, it will only put a message in the history as soon as it dissapears
from the screen, that seemed to make the most sense to me, if people
disagree, I'll happily change it to add it to the history immediately.

Also, the history box doesn't "trap" mouse input, you can click "trough" it, I
wanted it to be as little intrusive as it could be, if people disagree there,
I'll happily change that too.

have fun!

-hp