Re: [glob2-devel] Message history

From: Hein-Pieter van Braam
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Message history
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 02:12:17 +0100

I've implemented your suggestion about the normal texts, and I made it
auto-update now.

I didn't change the maximum length of the history as I feel it doesn't really
matter, and, an attack can easily make 10+ messages, which might make you
loose something you did want to see.

another solution would be to split chat and game messages.

I didn't make the history larger, because I wanted it to be possible to play
they game with the history constantly open, that's why you can click through
it now too, a solution might be to make the whole thing alpha blend into the
game screen or something.

I hope you'll like it, please let me know if you disagree, I'll follow your
suggestions if you disagree with me.

-hp