Re: [glob2-devel] Message history

From: Stéphane Magnenat
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Message history
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 18:40:16 +0100

On Monday 07 February 2005 18.21, Hein-Pieter van Braam wrote:
> On Monday 07 February 2005 13:08, Stéphane Magnenat wrote:
>
> You mean you want it to update dynamically? I can do that if you want :)

No, I meant that the message being still shown (not in the history) are
currently drawn under the history. They should be shifted under the history
box. If you want to update it dynamically, it's nice. By the way, there is no
maximum message count in the history. Perhaps setting a maximum at, let's
say, 50, is enough. By changing the std::vector to a std::queue it should be
very easy to remove the last element when size is over a maximum. I think you
can use half of the screen to display the history box.

By the way, it's just ideas, do as you like,

Thanks,