[glob2-devel] alpha 13 runs slooooooooooooow

From: Joey Marshall
Subject: [glob2-devel] alpha 13 runs slooooooooooooow
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 09:53:50 +0000

I downloaded alpha 13 the other day wanting to try out my new DSL connection
with a game online... but when I tried running it it ran REALLLLLLLLY
SLOOOOOW. I wouldn't think it is a problem with my computer as I have the
latest version of x.org and all, and bzflag works just fine with all the
quality settings up. I would say that the frame rate while playing glob2 was
1/2 FPS :(
When I turned on GL mode it ran about 1 FPS, but that is still far beyond
playible.

I have a 1.6 GZ P4 with an ati radion graphics card. Would any one else happen
to know what's wrong... or is it a problem with my computer?

Thanks!