[glob2-devel] Glob2: Grafics problem

From: Johannes Leimbach
Subject: [glob2-devel] Glob2: Grafics problem
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 21:39:09 +0200

Hi!

I have a problem with Glob2 0.8.13 and 0.8.14:
When I choose to use SDL but not OpenGL the game runs really slow.
If I enable OGL (which I do, because otherwise it's unplayable) I have strange graphics corruptions. The give and unit textures are.. disturbed, like somebody applied a noise filter of Gimp ingame, or as if the graphics memory was somehow corrupted.
This problem is Glob only, other SDL and OGL games work fine.
IIRC 0.8.10 also run fine.

My system specs:
1 GHZ AMD Athlon
512like MB Ram