Re: [glob2-devel] Win32 packages

From: Hein-Pieter van Braam
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Win32 packages
Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 00:32:13 +0200

Well, they didn't :)

but, mingw32 building from vanilla CVS should work now, at LEAST as a cross
build. I'll test it natively later. I'm not totally happy with it yet, but it
works(r) although it hasn't been pretty for libgag/src/Makefile.am

let me know what you think please. (as for the main checking, that seems to be
the way that every other project does it for GL checking for win32, so I
assume that this should work properly unless you are building on a win95
box... but who would want to do that anyway?)

thanks

hp