[glob2-devel] Trying to compile 0.8.15 on my Mac...

From: Eli
Subject: [glob2-devel] Trying to compile 0.8.15 on my Mac...
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2005 09:39:10 -0400

In order to test some new features I have tried to implement for SGSL, I tried to compile 0.8.15. It compiled OK, after some effort, but when I run it, I get the following message:

Toolkit : Initialized : Graphic Context created
Sprite.cpp:130: failed assertion `sprite'
Abort trap

I've looked around line 130 of Sprite.cpp, but I can't figure out what's going wrong. Maybe someone who knows more about the source code could help me out?