Re: [glob2-devel] Hosting, wiki and call for help

From: Martin Voelkle
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Hosting, wiki and call for help
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 15:06:39 +0100

> > Like TWiki's and PmWiki's: i.e. namespaces.
>
> Hum, I think you can create subpages with mediawiki, such as:
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Rama/firstaid_drawings
> Doc:
> http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Help:Link#Subpage_feature

Yes, except that users must name them explicitly with the right
namespace. While in pmwiki, if you create a page, it is placed
automatically in the section you where visiting.

MediaWiki's namespaces feature looks more like what I meant.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Namespaces
Would it be possible to disable talk pages for some namespace (i.e.
the forum namespace)?

Martin