[glob2-devel] metaserver

From: Kyle Lutze
Subject: [glob2-devel] metaserver
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 14:36:27 -0800

Can somebody please update CVS head metaserver to something that actually works!? It compiles now, but when I tried to run it on my system, it worked until I tried to register, then it segfaulted. I would like to see the metaserver made to where it can interact with the wiki db for passwords.

somebody who is good with php and mysql, I would really like to work with you on mixing the db's for mediawiki, punbb, and the metaserver, and how to edit passwords, userinfo, etc.

Also, we need somebody to help re-theme the new wiki. The theme we are modifying is glob2.

Kyle