Re: [glob2-devel] New wiki site

From: Kyle Lutze
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] New wiki site
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 14:43:57 -0800

- there will be a seperate forum, punbb.
- there are no plans to integrate an actual forum type thing for talk pages for mediawiki, it is a hack some people are working on, and we will not use it.
- wikipedia is a project, mediawiki is the name of the software
- in the end, there are going to be six different sections of communication:
        * forums
        * wiki
        * IRC
        * in game
        * bugzilla
        * this mailing list

In the end I see us creating a better way to integrate everything and make all of the different functions of the whole project look more seemless, similar to a CMS, but who knows what will happen there.

I would like to install the forums at a time when somebody can work with me on getting the username db to match with mediawiki's.

Kyle