[glob2-devel] New wiki site

From: Stéphane Magnenat
Subject: [glob2-devel] New wiki site
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 11:59:29 +0100

Hi,

For the new Wiki, I was planning to clean it a bit by:
- moving meta info from Main Page to Main Page's Talk
- moving Old Wiki's Main Page from User Manual to Main Page
- archiving news by creating a Archived News page
As I'm not sure anyone excepted me reads talk pages, I prefer asking on the ml first.

Another question, Kyle, do you make backup of SQL db ? If yes, could we download backups of glob2's wiki ?

Another issue that looks still open is the forum one: does everyone agree we can use MediaWiki as a forum ? A good argument for this is that Wikipedia has no forum and works very well.

Have a nice day,