Re: [glob2-devel] New wiki site

From: Kyle Lutze
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] New wiki site
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 22:19:31 -0800

Stéphane Magnenat wrote:
Hi,

[snip]
I think we should now move all the old wiki to the new one. I've made some suggestions in the pages and the talk pages as how I would see it.

We should also archive all the interesting discussion we have here on the developer section of the wiki. We should also have a page on this section that keeps tracks of what we have to do for 0.8.16.
I hate to keep adding more and more posts, but it's been taking me forever to get through all my emails and my mind keeps getting side tract while replying.

I've been going through bit by bit, and my plan is to somehow organize all of these thoughts on the wiki, although I do think some of this might be bettergoing on the forums once that gets up and running

Kyle