Re: [glob2-devel] New wiki site

From: Stéphane Magnenat
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] New wiki site
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2005 00:27:59 +0100

Hi,

> - there will be a seperate forum, punbb.
> - there are no plans to integrate an actual forum type thing for talk
> pages for mediawiki, it is a hack some people are working on, and we
> will not use it.
> - wikipedia is a project, mediawiki is the name of the software
> - in the end, there are going to be six different sections of
> communication: * forums
>       * wiki
>       * IRC
>       * in game
>       * bugzilla
>       * this mailing list

Very good, let's go for this right now.

I think we should now move all the old wiki to the new one. I've made some
suggestions in the pages and the talk pages as how I would see it.

We should also archive all the interesting discussion we have here on the
developer section of the wiki. We should also have a page on this section
that keeps tracks of what we have to do for 0.8.16.

Kyle, when do you think you'll have a higher bandwidth ? We should post nice
and up-to-date screenshot, if possible in 640x480 to spare bandwidth,

I'll try to get some time Sunday to work on glob2, tomorrow is already fully
booked sorry.

Thanks,