Re: [glob2-devel] New wiki site

From: Gabriel Walt
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] New wiki site
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 19:40:30 +0100

The point where I agree with you is that a forum for few people is confusing, since it makes people think that the project is dead. But I still think that a forum is the best media for gamers. However I understand that it's maybe too early for it and that we first need to attract the gamers with a nice wiki made for them, a wiki they can later care about themselves. And when time will come for a forum, it will be created and then also populated.

HF & TK!

Gabriel