Re: [glob2-devel] [Fwd: Re: Your neural project]

From: Andrew Sayers
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] [Fwd: Re: Your neural project]
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 02:18:13 +0000

How did you get in contact with these guys?  Did they contact you or you
contact them?  In terms of us working together, Stephane does AI for a
living (I think), and although I have a lot of thoughts about AI, it's
something I've put on the shelf for long in the future.  I certainly
wouldn't object to people using Glob2 as a base for experimenting with
NNs, but I wouldn't personally be interested in this.

        - Andrew