Re: [glob2-devel] www.globulation2.org look updated

From: Andrew Sayers
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] www.globulation2.org look updated
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 02:08:22 +0000

I like the basic Wiki layout, but I've been playing round with some
ideas today.  I think I'll call it a day now, but you can see what I was
doing here:

http://www.globulation2.org/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page&useskin=glob2test

I got the green background by putting together all the grass tiles in
the game.  I think it works better than the water, and it seems to have
been moved over to the main site (I hope it wasn't me that did that...)

The sand in the left-hand menus was created the same way.  Looking at it
now, I don't like it - better to have text areas be white or grey.
However, I do like the rounded borders, and I could move that over to
the main section fairly easily.

Kyle has also moved the "Powered by MediaWiki" logo from the bottom bar
up to just below the toolbox.  I have no opinion about that.

I can easily change the green back to blue on the main site, and/or
change the rounded borders there.

Also, even if the sand/grass don't work on the web, I'd quite like to
lighten the tiles in the game like I did with the sand/grass images
here.  Does anyone have any thoughts about that?

        - Andrew