[glob2-devel] Random Map Generator Noy Producing Enough Resources

From: Bradley Arsenault
Subject: [glob2-devel] Random Map Generator Noy Producing Enough Resources
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 22:35:55 -0800

I've been looking at the random map generator, it produces very nice
maps when the ratios turned to 0 and its set to maximum smoothing. But
there is one exception: It doesn't place resources well. I've been
trying to pluck through the code and see if I could get it to place
more resources and in more variety of places, but i'm unsure where in
MapGenerator.cpp the resources are actually placed.

So just to ask nuage about how I should go about this task.