Re: [glob2-devel] My thoughts on the new gamplay for alpha 15

From: Kyle Lutze
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] My thoughts on the new gamplay for alpha 15
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 21:16:18 -0800

Nuage wrote:
Change in defense towers:
I like how they are weaker and the walls are cheaper. BUT, Their shells
don't do near enough damage. The wimpy-Ness of the shells is awful. It
makes it impossible to guard anything with only defense towers. I
suggest that the shells be made more affective.

This is done, now the towers are damn effective. It's meant to be 100% accuracy,
but for some computation speed things, it's about 99%.

I did change the way a tower choose its target too. There where some bugs. I did
not really fine tuned it, but it's quite good. Now the towers tends to shoot on
the most damaged units too, how mean :)

Nuage

It should only shoot at a unit until it's too injured to fight. Damn that would be evil :D but yes, it should pick on the hurt guys before the fresh guys