Re: [glob2-devel] My thoughts on the new gamplay for alpha 15

From: Leo Wandersleb
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] My thoughts on the new gamplay for alpha 15
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 15:30:18 +0100

think of small passages, 40 warriors heading for your base. now you pray for your turrets not to shoot at thos cowards that try to flee against those onrushing masses.
play joey mission 6 and you know what i meen.
4 turrets shoot the first to 1%. now on the 2nd shot they all decide to shoot him again. what a waste of bullets.
but in most other cases it is better to kill than to hurt.

Andrew Sayers wrote:
I agree that towers should go for the most damaged troops first, but
they certainly shouldn't spare those that are too injured to fight - if
you let your opponents' globs flee, they'll just go into a hospital and
come back again.  If you destroy them, your opponent has to spend a long
time producing and training a new warrior.

        - Andrew