Re: [glob2-devel] Development Cycle

From: Nuage
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Development Cycle
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 17:31:03 +0100

You are right, I am *sorry* that I made changes why you'r working on cleaning
the code in a branche!!

Anyway, I am really not supposed to work on glob2 now, I have damn other work to
do... So now I stop changing the code, and let you the time to make the map
rewrite. What  I did where almost only quick fixes.

Can you write somewhere what changes we can make while you clean and rewrite
things ? For instance are you doing anything with Yog and the network ?

Nuage