Re: [glob2-devel] Development Cycle

From: Kyle Lutze
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Development Cycle
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 09:15:21 -0800

Nuage wrote:
You are right, I am *sorry* that I made changes why you'r working on cleaning
the code in a branche!!

Anyway, I am really not supposed to work on glob2 now, I have damn other work to
do... So now I stop changing the code, and let you the time to make the map
rewrite. What  I did where almost only quick fixes.

Can you write somewhere what changes we can make while you clean and rewrite
things ? For instance are you doing anything with Yog and the network ?

Nuage
if you want something to do, PLEASE take a look at the network stack. The metaserver needs to be rewritten with mysql and md5 support so it can interact with the mysql database of forum users, etc.

the goal is to have universal logins, Yog is currently the last needed part. talk to nct, he can get you access to dioxide.

please come into #glob2-dev to chat about it

Kyle