Re: [glob2-devel] My thoughts on the new gamplay for alpha 15

From: Andrew Sayers
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] My thoughts on the new gamplay for alpha 15
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 07:32:48 +0000

I agree that towers should go for the most damaged troops first, but
they certainly shouldn't spare those that are too injured to fight - if
you let your opponents' globs flee, they'll just go into a hospital and
come back again.  If you destroy them, your opponent has to spend a long
time producing and training a new warrior.

        - Andrew