Re: [glob2-devel] hopefully a simple thing to add

From: Stéphane Magnenat
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] hopefully a simple thing to add
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2006 10:52:56 +0100

Hi,

I don't understand why you put the autocompletion feature in YOGScreen when it
is a easy and much cleaner to add it in TextInput as I suggested in my
previous mail. If you do so, YOGScreen just as to tell TextInput which are
the word that can be autocompletey.

Those two methods would have to be aded to TextInput:
void addAutocompletableWord(const std::string &word);
void removeAutocompletableWord(const std::string &word);

TextInput would then also have a list of autocompletable words:
std::set<std::string> autocompletableWords;

The code handling autocompletion would then be in TextInput event handler
where there is a tab press. The algorithm is given in my previous mail. This
way it is clean and you can have autocompletion even inside the text when you
are replacing some part.

http://nct.ysagoon.com