[glob2-devel] important: indentation problems

From: Nuage
Subject: [glob2-devel] important: indentation problems
Date: Sun, 08 Jan 2006 04:14:43 +0100

1- indentation of comments
Thank for the guy who put comments into our code. But there is one problem with
the way the indentation is made. There are so many tabs that the comment is
cuted out and wraped to the next line. That makes the code less readeable.
Please make the comments next to the code, thank you! (Well or with a few tabs,
or anthing which looks nice when you have auto-wrap on)

2- block "{}" badely placed after some new "if":
Some brackets

This is bad: (and see sometime)

while(test1)
        if (test2)
{
                doSomething();
}

This is good:

while(test1)
        if (test2)
        {
                doSomething();
        }

Quite afew has been added by revision 1.165 in Team.cpp
Please don't do it!!!
I guess you'r using an editor which try to auto indent and get it wrong. Just
check your changes plz, thank you.

3- After carefuly read of changes I think the last point (2) actualy did made
the comments less readeable. And the original commands where fine.

So the "auto indent" did also changed the tabulation of comments, which is bad.

Nuage