Re: [glob2-devel] upgradeInParallel

From: Andrew Sayers
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] upgradeInParallel
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2006 06:00:28 +0000

On Sun, Jan 08, 2006 at 05:03:22AM +0100, Nuage wrote:
> The schools now upgrade both "harvest" and "build" abilities in only one time
> in
> the building. This is done using the new "upgradeInParallel" into
> "BuildingType", and editable into "data/buildings.txt" easily. For now the
> barracks don't have it for testing purpose, just tell what you prefer, thx.
> Nuage

Sorry to nag, but could you get into the habit of announcing this sort
of thing on the ML before putting it into the code?  This is quite a
significant gameplay change, and it puts more obstacles in the path of a
1.0 release.

I don't particularly object to this change (especially if it can be
changed in a config file), but I don't really see the need for it
either.  Why put it in?

        - Andrew