[glob2-devel] New Spanish and Portuguese translations

From: Fernando J. Rodríguez (Herr Groucho)
Subject: [glob2-devel] New Spanish and Portuguese translations
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2006 11:46:48 -0300

Hi!

I've completed and fixed the Spanish translation of Globulation 2, and
also made a new Portuguese translation both of which I would like to
contribute back.

I've tested both translations for grammatical correctness and
spelling, for uniformity of style and lexicon, and for proper layout
into the screen as there are quite a few strings wich have a hard
time fitting in the available space for them in languages other than
English.

What should I do next in order to get the translations into the game
source?

--
Herr Groucho

ID Jabber: address@hidden
Señal distintiva: LU5MJR - 144,550 MHz FM.
Clave pública GPG: hkp://pks.lugmen.org.ar
Fingerprint GPG: B7BD 0FC7 D9A2 66F3 4EFC  45EE 7DE2 3932 597B 6354