Re: [glob2-devel] Strings that don't fit on screen

From: Fernando J. Rodríguez (Herr Groucho)
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Strings that don't fit on screen
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 00:06:21 -0300

El Dom 08 Ene 2006 15:42, Stéphane Magnenat escribió:
> > Just let me know if you would like me to try to improve the
> > readability of the English texts.
>
> It would be nice, thanks. I just can't assure you that I won't
> change some layouting later, but I don't have time now to change
> the GUI, as any string cleaning is welcome. If you want to modify
> strings, please make sure you always use the latest CVS versions:
> http://cvs.savannah.nongnu.org/viewcvs/glob2/glob2/data/

I'll wait for you or someone else to grant me cvs write access to
commit the 3 translations I modified: en, es, and pt. Otherwise let
me know and I'll send the files attached to the list.

The Spanish one have changes from Dewon Nik's version incorporated, is
updated to the latest CVS string table, have some spelling errors
fixed and some strings shortened.
The Portuguese one is equally updated to the latest CVS string table
and has also undergone several spelling fixes and shortening.
The English one have a few spelling errors fixed and some strings
shortened to make them fit on screen.

--
Herr Groucho

ID Jabber: address@hidden
Señal distintiva: LU5MJR - 144,550 MHz FM.
Clave pública GPG: hkp://pks.lugmen.org.ar
Fingerprint GPG: B7BD 0FC7 D9A2 66F3 4EFC  45EE 7DE2 3932 597B 6354