Re: [glob2-devel] Strings that don't fit on screen

From: Fernando J. Rodríguez (Herr Groucho)
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Strings that don't fit on screen
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 17:08:38 -0300

El Lun 09 Ene 2006 01:44, Kyle Lutze escribió:
> Fernando J. � (Herr Groucho) wrote:
> > I'll wait for you or someone else to grant me cvs write access to
> > commit the 3 translations I modified: en, es, and pt. Otherwise
> > let me know and I'll send the files attached to the list.
> >
> > The Spanish one have changes from Dewon Nik's version
> > incorporated, is updated to the latest CVS string table, have
> > some spelling errors fixed and some strings shortened.
> > The Portuguese one is equally updated to the latest CVS string
> > table and has also undergone several spelling fixes and
> > shortening. The English one have a few spelling errors fixed and
> > some strings shortened to make them fit on screen.
>
> probably best to attach them to an email to the list until you get
> cvs access.

Alright, as the registration at Savannah seems to take longer than I
expected.

See the attached files...

--
Herr Groucho

ID Jabber: address@hidden
Señal distintiva: LU5MJR - 144,550 MHz FM.
Clave pública GPG: hkp://pks.lugmen.org.ar
Fingerprint GPG: B7BD 0FC7 D9A2 66F3 4EFC  45EE 7DE2 3932 597B 6354