Re: [glob2-devel] ultimate strategy vs fruit, hidden tips from game make

From: Kyle Lutze
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] ultimate strategy vs fruit, hidden tips from game makers
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2006 21:31:36 -0800

Bradley Arsenault wrote:
On 1/8/06, Kyle Lutze <address@hidden> wrote:

� wrote:

I'm sure I got massive impact with this title.

Just remember unit can only be converted if they can go to fruits. So you can
always make some base fully inside walls or on islands with non swimming
units and win with prestige ;-)

I agree, that's not that much realistic...

Steph

honestly, with the explorers availible now, I think prestige should be
removed.

just my .02

Kyle

Prestige should not be removed at all, it is a very difficult way to
achieve a win, and requires percise management over a long period of
time. Prestige can be used to win when your enemy, even though they
may have overwhelming forces, is not able to attack a particular
location or point in time.

Yeah, but when maps are made properly, such as nuage's map, it's not actually all that hard to hit that number before anybody can attack, which he has prooven multiple times. It's a cheezy way to win, IMO.

Kyle