Re: [glob2-devel] ultimate strategy vs fruit, hidden tips from game make

From: Kyle Lutze
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] ultimate strategy vs fruit, hidden tips from game makers
Date: Sun, 08 Jan 2006 15:06:55 -0800

� wrote:
I'm sure I got massive impact with this title.

Just remember unit can only be converted if they can go to fruits. So you can always make some base fully inside walls or on islands with non swimming units and win with prestige ;-)

I agree, that's not that much realistic...

Steph

honestly, with the explorers availible now, I think prestige should be removed.

just my .02

Kyle