Re: [glob2-devel] Glob2 is available in 18 languages

From: Fernando J. Rodríguez (Herr Groucho)
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Glob2 is available in 18 languages
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2006 19:38:32 -0300

Groucho) wrote:
> > El Dom 08 Ene 2006 14:42, Stéphane Magnenat escribió:
> > > Thanks to the newly added Portuguese translation :-)
> >
> > Regarding that, I made a few more fixes of the translations I
> > previolsy sent. Please consider theese new atached versions
> > instead.
> >
> > (And sorry for the few mails I sent with a non-subscribed
> > address. The maintainer of the mailing list may feel free to
> > bounce them from now, because I intend not to send them again.)
>
> Is it based on CVS ?

As of yesterday, yes. However I didn't notice any difference between
that and the released 0.17-alpha version.
I'll make a cvs update and see what changed...

> Because i had to make some changes in the last
> ones. If not, do you plan to make others changes?

No planned changes other than mergeing Dewon's alternate translations.
However, as I continue playing the game and testing the strings,
perhaps I make a few more tweeks.
Then, now that you've changed the "Free/hungry/starving/wounded"
layout, I'll try to see if I can drop the abreviations I used when
translating that.

> Do you want to
> merge with CVS version yourself?

It'll probably make things easier for everyone involved, so if nobody
objects, I'll be glad to.

--
Herr Groucho

ID Jabber: address@hidden
Señal distintiva: LU5MJR - 144,550 MHz FM.
Clave pública GPG: hkp://pks.lugmen.org.ar
Fingerprint GPG: B7BD 0FC7 D9A2 66F3 4EFC  45EE 7DE2 3932 597B 6354