Re: [glob2-devel] Glob2 is available in 18 languages

From: Stéphane Magnenat
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Glob2 is available in 18 languages
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2006 09:27:35 +0100

Hi,

No planned changes other than mergeing Dewon's alternate translations. However, as I continue playing the game and testing the strings, perhaps I make a few more tweeks. Then, now that you've changed the "Free/hungry/starving/wounded" layout, I'll try to see if I can drop the abreviations I used when translating that.

Ok, if you have a GUI change request, it will be welcome (but not 100% sure it will be implemented, in some area the GUI is pretty full, but, for instance, in the graph tab there is still some room).

Do you want to merge with CVS version yourself?

It'll probably make things easier for everyone involved, so if nobody objects, I'll be glad to.

I'll be glad too :-)

What is your subversion username so I can give you cvs access?

Have a nice day,