[glob2-devel] features popularity

From: Nuage
Subject: [glob2-devel] features popularity
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2006 09:51:33 +0100

What do you think is the next thing to do:

1) Explicit congestion management.
Drawing areas where the globules would have to behave differently and follow a
strict "drive on the right".

2) Obelisk
The gradient computation cost of obelisk is not big.

3) Network rewrite
With better latency and YOG games management.

4) Seed flag
Like the clearing flag, but would drop resources.

I'll do it in about 2007 since deathly I have work to do for my life!