Re: [glob2-devel] features popularity

From: Kyle Lutze
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] features popularity
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2006 07:44:12 -0800

Martin Voelkle wrote:
1) Explicit congestion management.
Drawing areas where the globules would have to behave differently and follow a
strict "drive on the right".

2) Obelisk
The gradient computation cost of obelisk is not big.

3) Network rewrite
With better latency and YOG games management.

4) Seed flag
Like the clearing flag, but would drop resources.

In order: 4), 3)
I'm not much for 2)
1) should be solved by the pathfinding

Martin

I don't really understand 4, but 3 would be at the top of my list. 1 should be solved by pathfinding rather then having to draw lines to make them behave properly