Re: [glob2-devel] Glob2 is available in 18 languages

From: Fernando J. Rodríguez (Herr Groucho)
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Glob2 is available in 18 languages
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2006 15:40:23 -0300

El Dom 08 Ene 2006 14:42, Stéphane Magnenat escribió:
> Thanks to the newly added Portuguese translation :-)

Regarding that, I made a few more fixes of the translations I
previolsy sent. Please consider theese new atached versions instead.

(And sorry for the few mails I sent with a non-subscribed address. The
maintainer of the mailing list may feel free to bounce them from now,
because I intend not to send them again.)

--
Herr Groucho

ID Jabber: address@hidden
Señal distintiva: LU5MJR - 144,550 MHz FM.
Clave pública GPG: hkp://pks.lugmen.org.ar
Fingerprint GPG: B7BD 0FC7 D9A2 66F3 4EFC  45EE 7DE2 3932 597B 6354