Re: [glob2-devel] Explorer attacks

From: Nuage
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Explorer attacks
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2006 21:44:10 +0100

1- Our idea is that explorers attacks are meant to finish the game up. Then
we'll not weaken them, unless there is another gameplay problem.

2- You can never be surprised by an explorer attack because it needs prestige,
which total is displayed to every player.

3- It can't be all strategies to be too strong: warriors, fruits, prestige and
explorers attack. And it looks like every player hates another way to win. So
until most of you agree, we should be very careful with changes. Or you can
simply prove it to me by beating me all the time using the same strategy.