Re: [glob2-devel] Glob2 suddenly became slow!

From: Leo Wandersleb
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Glob2 suddenly became slow!
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 02:28:42 +0200

Hi Bradley! No worries. Such a cool game will never die ;)

Hows the unit rewrite coming along?

Lets launch 1.0 this soon!

*agree* (.19 runs very smoothly also crossplatform. so what's essentially
missing?)

Lets run a glob2 tournament!

challenge me!

Lets get an irc bot on our channel to respond to those lonely people
who join YOG!

respond them yourselfe! I have a sound playing whenever someone joins glob2 and
i challenge noobs whenever i can. Unfortunately i play too strong for noobs so
i now will propose to controll the same team with them to beat some AIs. that
way they see how the game is played.

Lets generate lots of hype and get lots of donations to encourage our
core coders to work more and have less sex!

huh??

I hope that is enough for everyone to talk about, this mailing list
has become awfully quiet.

noise to not be quiet? just kiddn ;)

Greetings, Leo Wandersleb