Re: [glob2-devel] Glob2 suddenly became slow!

From: Leo Wandersleb
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Glob2 suddenly became slow!
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 20:58:35 +0200

https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/index.php?func=detailitem&item_id=16803

Has anyone else experienced this?

MWM

Well sorry. I know that at least 50% of all games end desynced. It's just that
I don't believe this will be fixed if people start spreading negative vibes
(see topic). Maybe if we get some hundred people to drop in soon we get people
motivate to help those begging noobs get their games running ;)

Leo

P.S.: My excuse not to program for glob2: I don't get any ide running :( Anjuta
what I did my mapgenerator with suddenly stopped working and eclipse that has
very cool features crashes regularly without saving anything before. Any
suggestions?