Re: [glob2-devel] Campaign System

From: Donkyhotay
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Campaign System
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2006 23:16:35 -0700

I already implemented a campaign system into glob2 and uploaded onto CVS
about a month ago. The only thing thats really missing from it is the
ability to load a saved campaign game (forgot about that when I added it
in). Unless your planning a completely campaign rewrite with a whole new
campaign I would recommend syncing with CVS first and just updating the
current system. I know it'll be awhile before you can do that but with
the large differences between what your working with and the latest CVS
it would be best to get everything synced first and THEN start working
on new things otherwise it'll be mess trying to sync everything
together.

--
Do not be afraid to joust a giant just because some people insist on
believing in windmills.