Re: [glob2-devel] Vieo size limit

From: Leo Wandersleb
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Vieo size limit
Date: Sun, 07 Jan 2007 12:51:11 +0100

Hi

I vote to use a torrent. I'm working on a movie myself and would like to see
yours Steph. Now I used the chat function to explain stuff what is pretty
straight forward and rather little effort. I'm thinking about a voice track but
would prefere to leave this part to a native speaker. I guess it's easy to do
with audacity. Just play the movie and record as you explain what is going on.
do this several times and always fade in the best version at each scene and mix
the tracks to one .ogg.

greetings, leo wandersleb

Stéphane Magnenat wrote:
Hi,

Wikimedia commons limits the maximum size of any upload (around 30 megs it looks like), so my 144 MB ogg is too big. Yet I think we should put it somewhere because it is a nice introduction to a full game (13 minutes). So either someone really has good bandwidth or we should use bittorrent. Does anyone has experience serving torrents ?

Bye the way, youtube limits video size to 320x240 so it's not enough to teach newbies, just enough to show the game.