Re: [glob2-devel] Release

From: Bradley Arsenault
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Release
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 12:02:25 -0500

On 1/17/07, ahmad sayed <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi all,

I want to commit a code related to adding fribidi for bidiricational text
and also an arabic translation i have it complete but i prefer to take the
safe the side and  push it after the release, so i need to know how near is
the release is? I'm not in hurry at all actually i'm busy those days :)

Best regards,
Ahmed Sayed

Feel free to send the translation through email, and the code can be
committed now so long as you know its fully working. Also, I'm curious
as to how you implemented bidirectional text?

It is very critical, however, that the new code is well documented.
This is sort of a new rule, all new code must be well documented. We
use doxygen. You can read up on doxygen on its website.

Other than that, thank you greatly for your contributation.
--
Whats long and hard and filled with seamen? My submarine!  -  Bradley Arsenault