Re: [glob2-devel] New Net Code Is Priority

From: Stéphane Magnenat
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] New Net Code Is Priority
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 18:16:00 +0100

Hi,

I think that deleting the current code, far from perfect but working, in the
hope it will motivate anyone making the new one is an *extremly bad idea*. I
strongly oppose it.

If the problem is the difficulty to do branch with CVS ; we should think
instead at dropping CVS and going towards a more distributed version/patch
system. But I do not think destroying features are a good way to go forward.

http://nct.ysagoon.com