Re: [glob2-devel] Tutorial and scripting improvements + Dutch translatio

From: Raoul Verveer
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Tutorial and scripting improvements + Dutch translation
Date: Sat, 07 Apr 2007 21:49:54 +0200

Raoul Verveer wrote:
> For the tutorial:
> * added Dutch translation
> * made some minor changes in the scripting. Now the orders to place
> buildings will stay on screen until the order is carried out.

Sorry, I forgot to add:
* Added information about the explorer and warrior stats in top of the
screen (in Dutch and English).
* Added a hint when placing the explorer flag to check the number of
explorers left (in Dutch and English).

By the way: if these changes are approved I kindly request all
translators to review the tutorial. It still plays fine in all
languages, but some information is missing. Thanks! :)

o/
Raoul