Re: [glob2-devel] a slight need for more bandwidth hosting (the release

From: donkyhotay
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] a slight need for more bandwidth hosting (the release files)
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 12:10:12 -0700

You'd be surprised, I often download from bit torrent even when a
non-torrent download is available simply because I know how expensive
bandwidth is. I'll admit your average user probably won't use bittorrent
unless there is a problem with regular download but I don't see any
reason NOT to offer glob2 via bittorrent. The more people that use it
the better things will be for our servers. On a side note I have 10MB of
webspace from my ISP that I don't use and don't have any intention on
using anytime soon. Assuming it's small enough to fit I would be more
then happy to mirror one of the more popular downloads (I'm assuming the
windows binary).