Re: [glob2-devel] a slight need for more bandwidth hosting (the release

From: Kieran P
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] a slight need for more bandwidth hosting (the release files)
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 09:59:44 +1200

Question:

Is Glob2 open source? Because SourceForge has of course support for mirrored downloads, and I believe you can host the wiki on that as well.

Would that be an option?

On 4/10/07, Stéphane Magnenat <address@hidden> wrote:
I've signedup for a vpn access with 1.5 TB/month. Acivation code should arrive
by smail in next days. This might be sufficient to host glob2 for a while.

We should provide terrent to reduce bandwidth. We might automatize torrent
creation.

http://nct.ysagoon.com