Re: [glob2-devel] a slight need for more bandwidth hosting (the release

From: Kyle Lutze
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] a slight need for more bandwidth hosting (the release files)
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2007 15:14:17 -0700

Stéphane Magnenat wrote:
On Monday 09 April 2007, Kieran P wrote:
Question:

Is Glob2 open source? Because SourceForge has of course support for
mirrored downloads, and I believe you can host the wiki on that as well.

Would that be an option?

Yes, but in fact savannah also provides download for binaries :
http://download.savannah.nongnu.org/releases/glob2/
We just nood to upload them. In fact, we could use it as the primary rep fer binaries. It would allow porters to upload without ssh access to www.globulation2.org

Steph

ok, I'm not sure how the savannah system is setup, but lets try setting that up for now, see how it works out. they should be more than able to handle the bandwidth needed for the binaries. That would probably solve all the problems

steph: are you able to go on irc right now? might be easier than all of us sending e-mails every 30 seconds since everyone else is also on irc right now.

cheers,
Kyle